Vintage 14" Snare Case Sturdy Riveted Fiberboard
This vintage fiberboard snare case is sized for a 14" snare and has a healthy dose of cool to go along with its rugged good looks. Though its been around the block a few times, it still stands ready to keep your snare safe from the ravages of transport and storage.
Exterior dimensions 17"x19"x8.5"
- numerous minor scuffs and edge wear
- minor but noticeable rust on the steel latches and corners
- three small holes in random spots. These look like they were made with a pen or detached kick drum beater or ??? (see pics)
- Rust means the fittings are steel. Not aluminum or chintzy pot metal...real steel.
- There are steel rivets every 1-1.5" at the seams.
- The tapered side compartment will accommodate sticks and mallets.
- You won't get your case confused with anyone else's!