SOLD Dobro 1986 Dobjo (Dobro Banjo) with original hardshell case
This is a used Dobro Dobjo (which is a cross between a traditional Dobro guitar and a banjo), in a tobacco sunburst finish. The 9 1/2" biscuit bridge resonator provides plenty of volume with a surprisingly sweet and mellow sound. It has a 26 1/16" scale length, and the nut is 1 5/32" wide. It has a new presto bridge that has been modified to fit, but otherwise is completely original. There is just a bit of thumb wear on the back of the neck, the telltale mark of a classic instrument lovingly played. Original hardshell case is included.
- Body: Maple with Sunburst finish
- Resonator: 9 1/2”
- Scale Length: 26 1/16"
- Neck: Flamed Maple with Sunburst
- Frets: 22
- Fingerboard: Rosewood with Pearl dots
- Nut Width: 1 5/32”
- Bridge: Biscuit with Presto tailpiece
- Tuners: Geared with Pearloid buttons; geared 5th tuner
- Case: Original Hard case